Dragon Flow injectors

Hammer Down

Hey Fellas, i was wondering if anyone has ran the Dragon Flow injectors from Industrial Injection, they claim they are awsome but i was wondering if anyone has ran them and what they thought. thanks guys

Cody.

The Dragon Flows are an AWESOME injector, Industrial Injection has a BIG WINNER with these sticks- you will be very pleased!!

I've had a set for 2 years now......good choice! You can get those or a lesser version if you want a little smaller injector, your choice. They work with big and smaller pump alike.

Jim

depends on which DDP 4s you get, Maddog's flow somewhere in the neighborhood of 80lpm if I remember right.

edgerat said:
depends on which DDP 4s you get, Maddog's flow somewhere in the neighborhood of 80lpm if I remember right.

How do they compare to regular ddp4s?

for the serious

If your serious about enhancing your perfromance then you'll
need the real deal " Dragon Flow injectors"

If you don't care, then buy some piss hole sticks......

What is it that sets them apart? are they extrude honed or EDM nozzels? Thanks again fellas

what do 435's put out???

I have heard the number before but cant think of it anymore.

Lance

wildmanben said:
What do the Dragon Flows put out then? Anyone know the hole size?

Mine are 5x18's but he will make 5x16 or 5x14's....Dragon Fly's, it not just about the hole size, there is more stuff to it than that but it's internal and I won't openly talk about it without permisson.

Jim

I'm getting close to getting some sticks been leaning towards 435's but would like to hear more about the Dragon Flow's.

Thanks,
Justin

A set of Dragon Flows on your truck tuned properly would make about 2500 degrees EGT and 60 psi of boost right before it blew that stock turbo to pieces......no joke here.

Jim