Dragon Fly Injection Pump

2Tone12V

Anyone run the II Dragon Fly Injection Pump?? If so what do you think about it??

You are paying for the Industrial name..nothing more.

There is absolutely nothing that is done to that pump that cannot be done at a good local pump shop.

Well i hope that not the case. I just have a buddy that is running 370 marines, hx 50, and pump work and is blowing me away. Were getting everything straightened out. II is walking me through a few things to give a try.

2Tone12V said:
Well i hope that not the case. I just have a buddy that is running 370 marines, hx 50, and pump work and is blowing me away. Were getting everything straightened out. II is walking me through a few things to give a try.

Sorry to hear you got suckered into buying an overpriced pump.

I really hope they get it fixed for you.

OK, one slam is enough. II makes great pumps, lets see how someone who actually buys one thinks about it.

Ya II seem to be great. Always willing to lend a helping hand with any problem I have. Ill keep ya posted on how it goes. Waiting to get a new head.

2Tone12V said:
Well i just spent just short of $5000 on pump, injectors and turbo and i cant even make 500hp. Shopping around for someone that can get me to the 600 hp mark

Yup, sure sounds like II is really worth the money...

That wasnt a shot at II... Ive heard nothing but the best about em. Got confidence we will get all the hp im looking for.

There is alot to setting one up to get the most from it. What part of Missouri are you in. I may be able to help.

2Tone12V said:
That wasnt a shot at II... Ive heard nothing but the best about em. Got confidence we will get all the hp im looking for.

I was an II vendor for 2 years. I have a II pump and injectors on my 02. I have installed a ton of reman VP's from industrial with great results.

I honestly hope they get your problems figured out. I just think it is a very poor deal that you have spent 5 grand and just "Got confidence we will get all the hp im looking for"

bracker8040 said:
yea but what he MKOth is saying is you can get the horespower your looking for, for alot less money

On a 96-98 5 speed, 500 horse can be made for less then 2 grand, not counting clutch, studs, etc... There is a very ugly 96 dually running around Iowa with close to 500hp with a 61mm turbo, stock injectors, and a little pump work.

TurboTweaker said:
who is this clown from Iowa? must be the end all sorta guy

Clown? Thats a little unprofessional, isn't it?

I am not an end all guy, I just like to see people get there moneys worth, not buy expensive over hyped junk just to be disappointed.

I am just making all sorts of friends tonight. :thankyou2:

MKoth, exactly how many times do you need to post your opinion? You've made your opinion known multiple times now, be done and move on.....:thankyou2:

Geez everyone getting all fired up! I was just wondering if anyone was running any of II p-pumps. No big deal... Forgot who asked but i'm from the big city of owensville. Surely you have been here!!

The next out of line post I see here is gone...
If you have owned/installed an II pump spek up, if not, refrain from posting in this thread

I am a poster boy for expensive parts that are not living up to the hype!! but I blame myself rather than a performance shop. What happened to personal responsibilty, I'd like to think the majic beans I bought from a guy off the street last week will grow a bean stalk but heck am I going to blame him if all I get is a bean plant. If II is going to help dial everything in I say good on them!!

Timbeaux38 said:
If you have owned/installed an II pump spek up, if not, refrain from posting in this thread

I have my fuel and air done by II. I install pumps and such, and sell there stuff. Brady and Brett are good friends and slaming them is out of line, i was out of line befor...sorry. and if you dont like there products go else where

The Fat Kid
Andy

Back