Dragon Fly Injection Pump

I have Dragon Fly on a few of my guys trucks.

Look at the pricing on the Dragon Fly versus a rebuilt 215 pump.

The price difference from II on these two pumps is 300 retail. (I'm not quoting prices, just the difference between)

For that amount the end user gets full rack travel, a good cam plate, a 4K GSK and then tuned on the bench.

So, to me its very much worth it.

~Wes~

We are pretty close -1 1/2 hours apart. I have some friends from Owensville and it is one of the best pulls of the year every year! If I can be of any assistance I would be glad to help.

Last edited:
I'd be more than willing to help you out too, you could either call, PM or drive to OKC.

Jim

Should be the correct date but i'll double check for sure. It will be the second year for a DHRA pull. Most of the big boys were there last year and talked like they will most definitely be back this year. Whats up smokincummins and 2toner?

My posts were no offense to II what so ever. Never said the pumps were no good. Just wasnt satisfied with what i got. I found out the reason through talking to them. When i ordered, i ordered injectors, pump, and charger all at once and said i wanted to make 500hp and wanted it halfway streetable. Well they shot at making my truck 500hp. I was talkin more about the charger the streetable but no big deal. I'd say they got fairly close with the setup. We will find out as soon as i get it on the dyno. II custom service doesnt get any better. Hope to see ya at the owensville pull 98slushbox. We will see how that ole 2 tone will do.

Back