Drilled my tubes today!

Samaras Diesel

Billet steel
Drilled the edge filter out of my tubes this morning in machine tool class someone tell me how to upload pics from an iphone and ill show everyone!

Lol so you went against EVERYONES opinion and messed with your tubes huh?

Yup. Garenteed. Still got a stock set if i need to prove something on the dyno i will.

You probably should have listened to everyone and not wasted you time doing that. Anyway how does it idle in neutral and in gear? lope a lot?

Yea but its geting a tst comp, 7x.010's and then the tubes are drilled and ready to put in saterday when i swap injectors... Along with a 62/65/14

Best thing you could have done was just pull the filters... Your vp won't make enough fuel to need larger tubes.

I've heard conflicting things on this. Weston acted like removing filters wasn't even necessary. BUT I put stock tubes in my setup, and it lost a few 1/10ths at the strip. It was a crappy track, but the truck just did not perform that night like it usually does.

I tried drilled tubes. They blew. Went back to stock. It would idle great cold then as it warmed up.....went to crap. Backing a heavy trailer with it was near impossible. Let us know how it works out.

youll be sorry..been down that road..but if yer young enough to think its cool youll be ok with it running like crap and stalling when ya go around corners..

derdeeder...that trucks gonna need alot more than you got to keep up with yer yappin...

Ran 0.093 tubes and what i think were Scheid 150s on my old truck. Stock VP, never once loped, or gave me any fuel loss issues.

tubes or lines..i had an hrvp and it was undriveable for anyone but me...and that didnt last long..

I drilled my tubes out a long time ago when I was running an hrvp, never noticed a difference at all. Never loped or did anything crazy. Still running them with my p-pump and it still doesn't lope, guess I just don't get to be cool.

haha..it wasnt cool bro..my turck would chug so bad it would spill a cup of coffee