driveability?

tennesseekid

I have a 2000 auto 2wd that has a edge ez. I ran up on a deal for some injectors. They're 175 hp. Exhaust is still factory but that's going to change soon. Will I be able to drive the truck normally without much problem is my question. I have a new VP 44 and an aftermarket lift pump as well

EZ isn't adjustable is it Cliff? Isn't the EZ just a tow box with a 40hp adder?

Swap that EZ for a Juice and you'll have adjustability.

the ez should have 3 settings, its like the regular edge just doesn't tap the wire on the vp. Granted I could be wrong haven't played with vp's in years.

I stand corrected.

WhereTF did I get it was just a plug in box? Was that an old original config they changed or what? I really shouldn't drink my breakfast.

There's a jumper under the end cover that has 3 positions. Adjust low end fueling only .

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ez box has three positions. It doesn't have the tap wire available like the comp and drag boxes do. Thanks for the input.

I don't have gauges yet. After a closer look, the injectors appear to have eight holes? Any idea?

I wouldn't run them without gauges, it'll get hot with a 35. The old edge jammers were 8 hole and I think the II's were too.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

8 holes probably means jammers. look for a number etched onto the nozzle somewhere. if they are 175's, then they are probably jammer 5's. ive got a set of 5's i pulled out of a buddys truck cause he said they were too smokey for towing. after i got into the truck, found it had many issues that were causing the smoke issue. once i got the other issues fixed, truck ran pretty good.

That should easily be drivable. I can drive my truck just fine with minimal haze and I have 200's and a 64/71/14.

You have the HY35 with the small housing, but should be able to drive with them fine.

One of my setups used to be a compbox set on 1x1 and 150hp injectors. You'll need a transmission soon.......

Well I've now now got a smarty stacked with ez. Not got the injectors in yet but things should be interesting when I do... Now looking for a turbo... Was thinking a 64 of some sort but don't wanna give an arm and two legs for one

Just keep an eye out for a decent used 64/71/14.

I need one for my 99, have a hot comp and sac 7x.012s, need more air than the hx super 40 will provide.