Driver side tail light and license plate light

Apmaw55

Dozer
I have a 05 dodge and this morning I noticed that one license plate light was flickering. So me beinging me started messing with it and noticed that the bulb is kinda loose so I pulled it out and used my knife to see if I could push the prongs closer so it would be tight. Well in this process i hit something in there and the driver side tail running light shut off and the other license plate light shut off. Ok so I checked the fuse box and there was one that blew. It was a 20 amp fuse and I put a new one in but still no light. The stop light and blinker works and the passager side tail light everything works. Anyone have a idea???????

Did you check all fuses in both the underhood fuse box and the left side of the dash? I would think the fuses should protect your wiring, but wondering if you don't have a wiring problem. I believe the panel that holds the light bulbs for the rear taillights has a printed circuit built into it. The 04 I had, gave me fits with the "lamp out" light in the dash. I ended up replacing both tail lamp bulb panels and fixed the problem.

No I didn't check under the dash but I will tonight! What do you mean printed circuit??? I'm not getting a "lamp out" alarm either