DTC's......Where do I find out what these Trouble Code mean?

sootman said:
Damn, man. You're suppose to be upholding the law!:hehe: I am partial to the gixxer, but a Yamaha is "THE" wheelie machine. (short swing arm).

I wasn't always a cop!!!:rockwoot:

Thats why I started doin track days.....Get the crazyness off the street......But, I do get out on the street ever now and again....and yes, I still do the wheelies.......Actually my girlfriend loves me to do them when she's on the back.............She rides on the back at track days too!!! She been around 140mph with me down at Jennings GP track in FL.....

Here are a few pics of us

View attachment 4271

View attachment 4272

View attachment 4273

Last edited:
Big Swole said:
I wasn't always a cop!!!:rockwoot:

Thats why I started doin track days.....Get the crazyness off the street......But, I do get out on the street ever now and again....and yes, I still do the wheelies.......Actually my girlfriend loves me to do them when she's on the back.............She rides on the back at track days too!!! She been around 140mph with me down at Jennings GP track in FL.....

Here are a few pics of us

View attachment 4271

View attachment 4272

View attachment 4273
002_02.jpg

007_07.jpg

013_13.jpg

OH, you and I are gonna get along great..........I'll have to show ya my video......I've been known to do some wheelies myself......Stand ups for 2-3 miles or as long as I can hold on!!!!

DSC00048.JPG

DSC00051.JPG

DSC00053.JPG

DSC00056.JPG

DSC00638.JPG

Yes, It's me!!!!! Just was on my old 2002 model Yamaha R1[/QUOTE]