DTS Drag Race

dmaxdavid

Atlana Dragway also said they will have this event up on their website this week.

Attachments

• comp d banner.jpg
    comp d banner.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 0
Hey DTS crew! I wouldnt miss this one for Superbowl tickets!! You just cant beat heading south for a diesel drag race! Hell, I might bring one for each class! See you guys soon!

I am :D how is the new truck coming along dave?

Last edited:
Its getting real close. We have already drove it around just gotta do some frontend work.

Thats awsome that your coming down. Do I need to round up some sod to lay at my house?

lmao you know how i roll! Dave, whats the rules for the outlaw class? Is there weight limits like a pro street class? What are the payouts for the classes and does there need to be a certain amount of people in the class to recieve full payout? Thanks, Eric

Track opens at 2:00 qualifying starts at 3:00 and races start at 6:00

E.T. $35 entry track takes 25% all other goes to the racers! with trophy's 1st and 2nd
12.0 $55 entry track takes 25% all other goes to the racers! with trophy's 1st and 2nd
outlaw $75 entry track takes 25% all other goes to the racers! with trophy's 1st and 2nd

Any suggestions on increasing the entry fee to make the payout more? We are open to ideas.

Im going to say 4500 lb minimum. changes can be made based on attendance and a drivers vote at the track.

Hmmm!

Might have to make this and see if the Garmon gang wants to come racin! :)

Might have to try and get the drag truck down there for a real race...

Gonna try and make it If I can. I sure enjoyed hanging out with ya'll (matt and david) at the gainsville fl race could ask for much better people IMO

We had a great time today!!! Thank you David for a well run race.

The Garmon camp cleaned up with a few trophies!!

I am totally stoked that the Interceptor continues to hold together and on it's 2st race on this build and We came away with TWO 1st place trophies!! :)

1st in Quick Diesel and 1st in E.T. Bracket running an 11.45 dial in.
I was truly full weight today. I didn't remove the tail gate or the spare.

Roy Slaught was racing Garmon's 6.7 Super Stock truck.. He won TWO 2nd place trophies in Quick Diesel and E.T. As well.

The Rick racing Garmon's 12V Pro Street truck won a 2nd place trophy in the Outlaw class.

I was too busy racing and didn't get Any pics or Vids.... I sure hope someone got a few..
This is all I got.

16caffb6.jpg

Had an awesome time today, Swole beat me by 0.01 in the finals for ET class. Hope someone got a video, we both thought each other won it! Well organized race, kudos to the organizers and track crew!

Had a great time today. I got a couple of videos on my phone, I will try to get them up soon

Swole I got a couple vid's of your runs, but I'm way too tired to upload them tonight, I just got home about 30 minutes ago. I'll get it done tomorrow though.

How many truck were in each class? I wish I could have made it just didn't know about it in enough time to plan for it