DTT 89% Converter and DTT Towing Valvebody

Bersaglieri

Ron Swanson's Brother
I am selling my DTT 89% Single Disk converter and DTT Towing Valvebody. I bought converter used from a DTT distributor and put 10k miles on it. The valvebody is only a month old from DTT. They are both in great condition and really woke up the truck. The DTT converter is the famous light blue one that are the better DTT converters they sold. These are the ones guys hold 700hp with and they are holding my power level fine. It's the 89% Race version. It is a tight low stall converter so it's not going to like a huge single with 3.55's and 37" tires. RPM's barely drop 200rpm when going into lockup. Would be perfect for a quicker spooling truck. The towing valvebody has firm but not crazy shifts, perfect for towing. The valvebody will manually lockup in 2,3,and 4th gears. The converter and valvebody are for a 47RE trucks. I'm only selling them to move to a more radical setup for the twins and bigger injectors.

I'll take $1000 shipped for both or $700 shipped for the converter and $300 shipped for the valvebody, but both must be sold to seperate. I will need cores sent for both, unless your willing to add the same cash core charges Goerend or DTT would charge. Cores will be sent before the DTT items leave so I can insure they are usable cores.

I have positive feedback on camaroz28.com, ls1tech.com, DTR, ebay, and here.

Split shipping: I will pay shipping one way, you pay shipping the other[cores].

-Dustin-

I am selling my DTT 89% Single Disk converter and DTT Towing Valvebody. I bought converter used from a DTT distributor and put 10k miles on it. The valvebody is only a month old from DTT. They are both in great condition and really woke up the truck. The DTT converter is the famous light blue one that are the better DTT converters they sold. These are the ones guys hold 700hp with and they are holding my power level fine. It's the 89% Race version. It is a tight low stall converter so it's not going to like a huge single with 3.55's and 37" tires. RPM's barely drop 200rpm when going into lockup. Would be perfect for a quicker spooling truck. The towing valvebody has firm but not crazy shifts, perfect for towing. The valvebody will manually lockup in 2,3,and 4th gears. The converter and valvebody are for a 47RE trucks. I'm only selling them to move to a more radical setup for the twins and bigger injectors.

I'll take $1000 shipped for both or $700 shipped for the converter and $300 shipped for the valvebody, but both must be sold to seperate. I will need cores sent for both, unless your willing to add the same cash core charges Goerend or DTT would charge. Cores will be sent before the DTT items leave so I can insure they are usable cores.

I have positive feedback on camaroz28.com, ls1tech.com, DTR, ebay, and here. Except from my Best Friend Don Tanklage :hehe:
Split shipping: I will pay shipping one way, you pay shipping the other[cores].

-Dustin-

Fixed it for ya :poke:

200 for valvebody?? pm me if its good for u or not. we cann work with it

I could probably come down to $250 with a core, but not much lower than that, I spent over $400 a month ago. But someone has to take the converter too. I dont see that you have a converter, why not by both and I'll cut you a deal :Cheer:

-Dustin-

I'd be all over this if I didn't have to give you my core. I haven't saved up enough yet to do the rebuild. How quickly do you need a core?

interested in the torque converter and have a core, pm me your lowest price, thanks.

the valvebody is only for towing right?

I dont know about only for towing. I had it spec'ed so the shifts wouldnt be so harsh when towing a load. They are firm, but not violent. Otherwise I dont see why you couldn't use it for anything. Will lockup in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.

PM's cleared and being replied.

-Dustin-

NEW PRICING: $850 shipped for both, $600 shipped for the converter $250 shipped for the valve body

Will need cores. This stuff works great, I just need a looser converter for these big tires and low gears. Anyone with a smaller sized turbo with reasonably sized tires would enjoy this combo. Worked great when I had a HX35 and 62/71/14, but now it's too tight for me.

-Dustin-

Thats a really good price.

I had an old wore out dtt converter (well i wore it out) and towing vb in my first set up. I bought it out of a truck that hauled all over the us, prolly had 150k plus on the clock. It lasted for a long time and even ran a 12.15 in the quarter. Since then ive updated pretty much everything else though.

I know there towing set up is good even for racing.

bump for ya and a great deal.

Back