DTT 89% Converter and DTT Towing Valvebody

Yea I only listed it as towing because the shifts are not violent. I told them I do some of both so DTT spec'ed the VB for racing also. It's setup for the "ole Blue" converter also. Nice and tight around town, but when you get on it, and it locks up, hold the fug on.

-Dustin-

im very interested, pm me bottom dollar to 46544.. also how soon would u need the cores? I could have them to u fairly quickly.

My bottom dollar has already been reached. I am currently selling them locally for $800, just waiting on the guy to round up the cash. As such I cannot go below $850 shipped and yes I still have the valve body.

-Dustin-

My bottom dollar has already been reached. I am currently selling them locally for $800, just waiting on the guy to round up the cash. As such I cannot go below $850 shipped and yes I still have the valve body.

-Dustin-

Yes I have paypal.

I hope everyone is understanding this. Rather than lose more money than I am already by paying shipping costs and having to wait and/or trust someone to send me good cores I am working on a local deal with a guy at work. If it falls through I will update the thread.

-Dustin-

The converter will, the valvebody I don't think. 47RH controls things differently in the valvebody. [non electronic]

-Dustin-

Still got it all, returning PM's, etc.

I NEED to have cores though guys.

-Dustin-

I told you I have cores and money it will take me a few days to drop my tranny to get the TC out.

Twarek slow down man, lol. I'm working on trying to do something local right now. Which is the best way to do it since there is not shipping involved.

I'll be contacting everyone soon.

-Dustin-

Sorry man I'm just trying to get it done before winter I dont have a garage so I dont want to lay in the snow.

Back