DTT Built 47re tranny

I have a 47re tranny came out of a 97 dodge 4x4, It has DTT converter, billet input shaft, upgraded to 48re valve body, mag hytech pan, billet servo/accumulator, billet piston, all new frictions, seals and front bushings. fully built by Tim Barber TRE Diesel. Tranny only has 6,500 miles but a broken output shaft I have a output to go with the tranny just needs to be installed. $3250

located in va but I can ship it

Does this have a Converter?

That would be a yes.

Still never answered this question for me.

Sorry been very busy I thought I sent you a pm maybe not though. I have had a lot of pm's about it but no takers, the tranny was built around two years ago but its been sitting in my shop for about a year. I only drove the truck on weekends and dont even have tags on it now. I have some paperwork but not the receipt.

does this come complete trans and tc and the output and price please need a trans if its still available can call or text 1717-228-9611 my names justin thyanks

If you dont get a deal worked out with justin give me a call. Im looking at ordering a Goerend next week but might go this route to save some coin. 815-315-7914 brandon thanks

Back