dual cp3 fuel line routing

K80

I bought a used evil twin kit from a member here. The line routing is a little different on this kit than what I'm seeing on a couple of others. Here is a pic that the previous owner sent me that I circled the line coming off of the prv. Where does it go? What's the use since I was going to cap it?

CP3_zps7ee70278.jpg

I have the hardline from the top cp3 to where the where the fuel pressure sensor used to be on now. Just need a little help routing the rest.

The line coming off the PRV is the return from the top pump.

The return ties in with the discharge from the PRV. You can still cap your PRV and it won't affect the return.

Last edited:
Ok. Then I'll just ditch the stock line that used to go to the prv. That was my main question. I have to add wire to the fuel pressure sensor the plug into the top pump right? Instructions that I have to other kits use a port on the bottom of the rail, where this one uses the port on top where the sensor is at.

Leave the stock line that goes to the PRV.

Depending which controller you have you might have to add wire. If you have a rail gauge the jumper harness extends it enough.

The pic above shows the adapter I have. It is not long enough to keep the return line on top of prv. I do have a rail gauge but i don't think I added quite that much wire. Am I right in that the rail pressure sensor goes in the bottom port on the back side of the top pump? Thanks Kai.