Dual CP3 kits?

What did you do to rectify the cracked T Woosley? Is there a way to feed the rail in more than one place, say with a fitting where the relief goes and then keep the relief?

II was nice enough to spot me ine of there flex lines so I could get going again, and I nevet did replace it with a hardline. When I talked to a PPE dealer about it, I kinda got a tough sh!t kinda response. Mines pieced together now anyway, with the top pump running a dual feed setup anf a TC 5 way adapter on the rail. Its a total mess with everything on it.

Industrial Injection here with their flex line and T&C 5-way and rail. PPE electronics and radiator hose. All stainless braided Aeroquip and Floor It stroker pumps and pulley and a Hellman distribution block
u3ehu3a3.jpg

Sweet, thanks for the direction.

Ill have to call II again and look into this flex line they have.

Oh and nice setup joelc79!

Sweet, thanks for the direction.

Ill have to call II again and look into this flex line they have.

Oh and nice setup joelc79!

Thanks, i'm going to move the top pump to the other side where the ac was. It makes it look so clean compared to the typical set ups.

Youre running similar parts that I have, but that intake covers yours up Joel. After I did the sidedraft, it looked like an octopus was sitting there.

Youre running similar parts that I have, but that intake covers yours up Joel. After I did the sidedraft, it looked like an octopus was sitting there.

I have a new head with a side draft on it now too, all that garbage is hard to make look good.

Thanks, i'm going to move the top pump to the other side where the ac was. It makes it look so clean compared to the typical set ups.

Wait a sec.. You're going to take your ac pump out, and put your top cp3 in place of the ac pump then? I'm assuming you're going to have to make some custome lines then? Definitly different, but intriguing..

The a/c has been gone for a while. The flex line can be made in any length, and the other lines i made anyways.

Is it a custom bracket you are making to mount it where the a/c goes or is some one selling one? Thanks

Sounds deadly. Loving the idea of the clean look! Post up a pic when your done if you dont mind, would be curious to see it complete.

Side note, got my tunes from Les now as well, should get the old girl moving out soon enough...

im running a evil twin kit with a dodge top pump, overall easy kit to install and havent had any problems out of it. pretty cheap kit also.

So what would be the advice for me since I already have another pump, pulley, controller, and a mounting bracket for the top pump? All I would need is my lines made correct? and a belt of course...

So what would be the advice for me since I already have another pump, pulley, controller, and a mounting bracket for the top pump? All I would need is my lines made correct? and a belt of course...

Pretty much..
I'd just call todd at T&C Diesel, he could get you everything you need since its just the odd stuff.

We now have 3 way Adapter and 22" flex line for the Top pump makes things much easier as Woosley Stated, What I really like about flex lines its so much simpler when making needed repairs, Last season we did not have one failure ,but of course too state you never will is impossible when comp trucks have 28K or higher running Pressures.

might be a handy item for those of us with ridgid lines to keep in hand in case one cracks while on the road. seen the mess they cause, and the frenzy that ensues when one goes at the track.

Turns out the II kit I ordered was on back order, so now I have an ATS. Hope all goes well with installation, going to be doing it next week.

Does the ATS kit have any obvious issues?

Turns out the II kit I ordered was on back order, so now I have an ATS. Hope all goes well with installation, going to be doing it next week.

Does the ATS kit have any obvious issues?

you should be fine. ats actually has an animated video on how to install their kit. videos, pictures and crayon drawings work wonders for simpletons like myself.

When I was running a CR, I used to keep an II flex line in the parts case that went to the track with me. Its invaluable to have at times.

I have the wicked kit and it is nice not having to use an extension for your coolant. His kit keeps everything nice and tight, just wish the customer service was a little better.