Dual cp3 question

stroke this

Got a set of dual CP3's on the way from Scheid, kit is a stock pump over stock, I'm wanting to replace my stock bottom fueler with an aftermarket pump. What would yall recommend or would u stay away from it and run as is?

Twin stock pumps is more than enough for 100 horse sticks. If you go bigger and have rail pressure issues, then I'd start looking at modded pump(s).

Two stock pumps

Got a set of dual CP3's on the way from Scheid, kit is a stock pump over stock, I'm wanting to replace my stock bottom fueler with an aftermarket pump. What would yall recommend or would u stay away from it and run as is?

Two stock pumps have recorded OvER 1200 hp. Planning on more than that? If so you'll need to upgrade your entire truck.

I have an older Stg. 2 pump from Floor It on bottom...Works great!!

Can't go wrong with Floor It!!

if he is one of the owner/drivers of the truck in his avatar he wouldn't have a problem reaching 1200hp.

Im not looking for 1200hp lol i want a good 750 or beter hp set up! So far what i got on the way is scheid twins, scheids dual CP3's, scheid 100 hp sticks already on the truck, Other mods r below! Maybe this setup with throw that number......any thoughts?

You will be fine with two GOOD stock pumps and 100 horse sticks.

I would go up in injector size if you are going to run twin chargers.

:poke:

Hmmmm how can you tell what motor that is swole? :hehe:

that's plenty of pump for 750, I would have done a built single myself but that will work. I was standing on the dirt watching your truck at TS, very strong truck.

Last edited:

I run 2 stock pumps with LARGE injectors and can hold as much rail pressure as I want. The truck is well north of 900 hp ;)

Floor It has their new 3.5 out. You will be totally fine with a big single.

After I seen one one my friends arson 3 single pump what happen to it I'm goin dual fir sure

Thanks man ya the TS pull we had a blown charger, cracked injector line, shattered pinion and broken driveshaft after the final pull when we broke lol!
Hmmmm how can you tell what motor that is swole? :hehe:

that's plenty of pump for 750, I would have done a built single myself but that will work. I was standing on the dirt watching your truck at TS, very strong truck.