Dual CP3 setup questions

Bassittk

So I got a good deal on an ATS dual fueler setup with 85% over stock top pump. The kit came off of a 2006 and I have an 04.5 with the TPS (APPS). So I'll be missing a relocation bracket. I have a couple questions on making this work...
First being will I need to get the relocation bracket from ATS?
Second question is, what's the best way to get fass connected to the dual fuelers?

ATS uses 3/8" line to feed the pumps whereas my fass uses 1/2". Fleece has the fitting kit and distribution block that would make things really clean. On their site they show it for a 5.9 pump and 6.7 pump on top. I'll be using a dmax pump on top so would the fleece kit still work or would I be better off just getting my fittings and hose from summit/jegs?

Last edited:
I just used this to feed both pumps from my Fass 150

JEGS Performance Products 15166: Y-Fitting Single side: -08AN | JEGS

Im curious also on the apps relocation. I removed my dual pumps from my 05 and will be putting them on my 04.5. I have the bracket but would prefer to mount the apps up high. May just need to install the pumps and see if it t can be located somewhere higher up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See I initially was gonna do a Y fitting that had a -8 inlet and -6 outlets. According to the ATS kit it has a goofy banjo with 3/8" barb fitting combo. So I figured feeding each pump with 3/8" line would work decently because I doubt I'll find a similar fitting in a 1/2" size

It'll be easier once the kit actually arrives and I can see what I'm working with. I think the only real issue I'm gonna run into is the TPS relocation...

Jegs has a -8 to dual -6 y fitting. I have considered removing the big aluminum block from the apps assembly and direct mounting the it to the top pump bracket

I was gonna say I've heard of guy mounting it to the pump bracket but I haven't gotten details on how they have went about doing it.

The apps steel bracket only uses 3 or 4 bolts. I have the ppe kit and the top pump bracket is plenty thick to tap and mount to

Back