Dual CP3's and lift pump supply pressure...

I'm @ 45 psi feed pressure (bad malory fp regulator). Industrial injection controler. Dmax top pump w/Cummins FCA. No problems or codes. Truck would barely run when I did the duals few yrs back. Rp was all over the place. Changed the factory Dmax FCA to Cummins part and no problems since. I am finally changing regulator as we speak.

Jake

I am running 17psi feed.

II 6.7L twins with stock pumps.

Working good...

I'm @ 45 psi feed pressure (bad malory fp regulator). Industrial injection controler. Dmax top pump w/Cummins FCA. No problems or codes. Truck would barely run when I did the duals few yrs back. Rp was all over the place. Changed the factory Dmax FCA to Cummins part and no problems since. I am finally changing regulator as we speak.

Jake

Interesting. While tuning with EFI Live! we were kicking ass when all of sudden we couldn't hold Rail Pressure, and discovered that the regulator on the DMAX pump had failed. After replacing it with a Cummins FCA we have had no issues....

Running a cummins FCA on top, and surge issues have gone away. Using a PPE controller and seeing about 12-14 psi wot, and around 18psi idle. Using an AD150. the cummins FCA is definetly the way to go.