dual exhaust or single?

04powerstroke

I am conserding a nice exhaust setup. I love how the duals look and sound but for some reason I dont see many diesels (cummins) running a dual exhaust system, its either a single 4" or 5". Is there a reason behind this???

the deal breaker for me is the only offer one style of duals.... im not a huge angled out dual exhaust fan.....

They are a PITA! to put on. But I like mine. It is nice to be able to smoke people on either side of my rig.

Yea i was talking to my buddy about that, not only can you get them on the right but both sides. LOL

yea so instead of the person behind you one the right hating the diesels forever, you'll have the people behind you on the right and left hating diesels forever!

yea so instead of the person behind you one the right hating the diesels forever, you'll have the people behind you on the right and left hating diesels forever!

I don't think it's cool smoking people out all day long. But it is nice to have the last word when dealing with some of the other A-holes on the rode.

I like single myself, unless you're running a nice set of stacks. Other wise, I'd go with single. Brandon's don't look bad at all though.

I'm wondering what FTL is also

For the loss. Notice on Forrest's trucks the tailpipes run true to the body line...

Dual exhausts when done right are nice, but there is nothing like a big single pipe.

DARRRNNN!!!!!!! I am having diffilculty searching for a single 4" turbo back exhaust (MBRP) 2006 2500 5.9 Help anybody........

i would say go single. it always seems that if you dont install them perfect they always look out of level or end up that way some how