dual exhaust or single?

Cummins=single
ford and Chevy=duals

duals are for V8's!!!

Not seeing why there's a difference? They look about the same on all body styles to me.

I like duals, they look good to me. But for the work and extra money spent, they don't expel the exhaust any better.

Not seeing why there's a difference? They look about the same on all body styles to me.

I like duals, they look good to me. But for the work and extra money spent, they don't expel the exhaust any better.

its a joke.......why tee two pipes off a single exhaust manifold??...fords and Chevy have true dual exhaust (2 different banks of exhaust manifolds)...straight 6 cummins is single manifold....

im just razzing the dual exhaust guys a little:shake:

:Cheer:

I love hearing all of the exhaust banter, the reason is that is what i do every day. Just FYI there is NO gain or loss with duals just even sound and smoke distrubution, also there is no duramax or powerstoke with true duals, remember both sides still feed in and out of one turbo. For all of the dual haters you just havent seen them done correctly! *bdh*

can you explain why guys pick up power and spool-up when they go from dual stacks to a single? :confused:

because the dual setup doesn't flow as well kthxby

Back