dual real wheels

brew

Has anyone tried making or have a set of spacer made for dual real wheels. If you you have any info please let me know, oh yeah im running 6 lug 8.75 wheels.

come on,really?you are on the internet,please use it.there is this place in outer space called Google.you could find out how big a gnats dick is.please use it

So i've learned three things.....
1.male Gnats pretty much rape the females
2. Gnats have an extension i wish i had
3. Our finishing times are equal

Has anyone tried making or have a set of spacer made for dual real wheels. If you you have any info please let me know, oh yeah im running 6 lug 8.75 wheels.

I've set up a few trucks w/ 16x10 real wheel duals.

Last edited by a moderator:
come on,really?you are on the internet,please use it.there is this place in outer space called Google.you could find out how big a gnats dick is.please use it

WOW!!! A fellow puller comes on here trying to find information out about some hard to find custom parts for his project and you act like this.....NICE!!!

there not hard to find.i think jesus christ had some made back in the day for the christ mobile.

Jason can help you for sure but the unobtainium for 450 is the best deal I have seen for a while. I would be willing to get two sets if u lowered the price to 425 with shipping.

Jason can help you for sure but the unobtainium for 450 is the best deal I have seen for a while. I would be willing to get two sets if u lowered the price to 425 with shipping.

Well the issue with two sets is you need special unobtainium clearance to buy that much. If not it will throw all sorts of flags up in the system. I suppose there could be ways around it, but it would include lots of quiet money.... There is only one place in the world to get that clearance, and I administer the permits. I don't see your name on it.... yet$$

WOW!!! A fellow puller comes on here trying to find information out about some hard to find custom parts for his project and you act like this.....NICE!!!

Very true this board is getting kinda loose , I Googled his topic with the word spacer added and the first pop up was this thread :)

I got mine from Fred goskie at wheelspacers.com there billet steel and were around $250 for the pair to my specs.

comp d mobile device Sprint evo using tapatalk.