DUALLY Stainless rocker kits ????

dslstax

Driver
Looking for stainless rocker kit for my dually, but I need the one that comes with rear fender pieces. All I can find is the one that covers bedside only.... Anyone ???:thankyou2:

im with you man...im a mega cab guy and my dually flares get beat to chit...

Willmore is the only company I found that ever made them. But they discontinued the fender sections which were actually chrome plated molded plastic NOT stainless. They had trouble with them holding up to weather, stone chips, etc... That info came direct from a Willmore employee when I was trying to get a set for my dually. I searched long and hard but never found anyone else that makes them. I think we are SOL boys.

Recieved a email from a company on ebay Truckdaddy.com, they told me dually rocker kits w/ fender pieces will be in production after the 1st of the year and he would send me a price... Will keep u posted, there maybe hope after all !

Recieved the email from TRUCKDADDY, they have the stainless rocker kits availible for 98 - 02 dually's. The fender piece is molded chromed pvc plastic, only worry is how well it will hold up. Like Nathan Minich said looks like wilmore had same idea. The part Number is 110478620185 in the ebay store, looks like $ 200 shipped. I think I'm going to wait til spring when the weather breaks.... Just wanted to pass on to those interested !

i searched and found sets for my mega cab dually...said its a 12 piece set? but they didnt include any pics...

its this or two tone paint in the spring....

Recieved the email from TRUCKDADDY, they have the stainless rocker kits availible for 98 - 02 dually's. The fender piece is molded chromed pvc plastic, only worry is how well it will hold up. Like Nathan Minich said looks like wilmore had same idea. The part Number is 110478620185 in the ebay store, looks like $ 200 shipped. I think I'm going to wait til spring when the weather breaks.... Just wanted to pass on to those interested !

Just looked at those. Thanks for the info. But they are only 6 inch kits. Not 9 inch. I'd perfer the wider panels. Going to email them & see if maybe they also do them in 9 inch. Must likely another shot in the dark but we'll see.

I was thinking the same thing, 6" kit isnt going to cover my rust problem at the bottom of the door... Let me know what they say !

I understand you want stainless but did you consider rino liner the with of the bumper from the front fender to the read bumper. Do not forget the door jam as well.