Duals for sled pulling?

durawhat?

Diesel Tech
wondering what your thoughts are. duals or singles? and what whould be a cost effective way to put duals on a SRW axle? truck in question is a 800hp common rail that a freind of mine pulls with. has a hard time getting traction on some tracks and hooks fine on others.

Posting in sled pulling forum would probably get more responses. I know a couple guys who run factory steel inners, have built their own adapters, and run their regular wheels on outside. Seems to work fine. Where you at in MN

I'd try searching the pulling forum first. It's been talked about a lot on there.

ask yourself what holds better.. a single disc or a dual disc clutch? make sence?

ya wouldnt that be something.. three wheels in back and duals in front.. think anything would break?

Time to be an innovator Adam (with video footage)!

:pop::D

Something like this:
6a00d83451b3c669e20133f5808351970b-800wi
6a00d83451b3c669e2013488a0dd53970c-800wi

The rules in my association say no duals on a SRW truck. Duals must be covered. Check your rules to see if you need a dually box to be legal.

Thanks for the input guys. I'm kind of new to comp d and will try posting this question in the sled pulling forum. I am from central mn and they recently changed the rules to the same rules at scheids for the 2.6 class and they can run duals down there so should be good to run them here.

Time to be an innovator Adam (with video footage)!
:pop::D
the truck i have now and my dodge where both made into drw trucks for this exact reason.. this ford just breaks alot already.. can you imagine showing up like that at a pull LOL better bring a trailer.. i think the rules prohibit this.

Back