duel cp3

Tho 700 is the highest ive seen on a stock pump, i can see it happening, but not 850 with no2. Ive ran my 3.5s with a brand new stock pump and rail pressure wasnt bad, 20k psi. Dynos are pretty suggestive imo

Maybe he wants them to fight...

Best LOL in here so far.

Shark threads were much more fun before the influx of every picture google can find.

Amen.

x2

Copy and paste takes no wit.

I only disagree if its a good and directly applicable photoshop authored for the purpose. Captions don't count.

Who Cares? It gets the point across, Right?

Not always; Sometimes you just eclipse the original tard with the pictorial chest beating.

Moral: Less mouse, more keys.

I have always wanted round numbers on the rollers for my truck. Since we always tell the truth here, why can't my truck do the rounding? :doh:

Oh... I'm in it because I hate you all; equally.

Best LOL in here so far.
Thank you. Always nice to be complimented by the master...
Amen.

I only disagree if its a good and directly applicable photoshop authored for the purpose. Captions don't count.

Not always; Sometimes you just eclipse the original tard with the pictorial chest beating.

Moral: Less mouse, more keys.

I have always wanted round numbers on the rollers for my truck. Since we always tell the truth here, why can't my truck do the rounding? :doh:

Oh... I'm in it because I hate you all; equally.
That is an excellent point, in some cases a well chosen picture can really drive a point home to a n00b... It cannot however compare to the satisfaction one can derive from a well thought out, nicely composed, and neatly typed rant.

Ricer math always yields neat round numbers. Like the O'Ps 250 shot of NAWZLOL

Last edited:
Meh.

I actually had it right and edited it to "correct" it from the numbers on the first page I read an hour ago...LOL

So where is the OP? Gonna come back and defend yourself? Gonna stir the pot them swim the river for safety? :hehe:

Duel is a 1971 television film about a terrified motorist (played by Dennis Weaver) on a remote and lonely road being chased and stalked by a huge tanker truck and its unseen, psychotic driver.

LOVED THAT SHOW! :D

220px-Dueltruckfront.jpg

Duel is a 1971 television film about a terrified motorist (played by Dennis Weaver) on a remote and lonely road being chased and stalked by a huge tanker truck and its unseen, psychotic driver.

LOVED THAT SHOW! :D

220px-Dueltruckfront.jpg

That movie was awesome!!! I remember watching that when I was ten years old. I need to find that and watch it again.

If I ever feel the need to build a semi for pulling it will be a exact duplicate of that truck.

Supposedly one of the trucks built for the movie was sold a coulple years back. Had been sitting in the same spot since they got done filming is what I was told.

I have not seen the movie or show, but now I definitely am putting it on my list to check out. Just to see the truck, it looks sweet.