duramax remote mount turbo suggestions

02 max

Thinking about remote mounting my turbo, for ease of maintenance, bigger down pipe, eventual improvement to the y bridge/runners, ect. The fabrication/welding will not be a problem for me. Just looking for some suggestions on tubing size, layout, ect. Will be using my 366 for now(66/73/.88) because of budget, but will change to some type of s400 later on. Wanting to do everything from heads to turbo, thinking about keeping up pipes in stock location, so if i were to go twins later I wouldn't have to change everything. Would there be any advantage to the typical short/long up pipe combo typically used verses equal length through the valley and over the valve cover? But mainly what size tubing would you guys suggest 1 7/8 or 2? Everything would be wrapped.

I wouldn't waste your time bud. Ease of maintainence?...what maintainence do you regularly do to a turbo that could possibly justify a remote mount setup? I could understand a remote mount for one reason, if you're a sled puller and a racer needing to swap turbos often to meet class rules.