DV's came out today

smokin binder

DT466 fan
Just looking at them, and the parts for them. I have a stamping of 014 on it, and I'm sure it's not anything good. Tempted to just go for some .191's or the DDP set & call it good.
0520111738.jpg

Last edited:
Constant pressure delivery valves, cool. I'll take them off your hands if you get rid of them.

I did notice they dont have a collar like the typical P-pump does. Is there a great benefit to these? Cleaner, less dribbles?

They're in a remanned Ford 6.6, I purposely took the pic over the valve cover for that extra touch of class. Bad part, it's a 10mm pump.

Last edited:
I know they've been discussed briefly before, I'll see if I can find anything with a search.

""The delivery valve and constant pressure valve were modified to prevent cavitation and secondary injection and proved in the field test. ""
I found this in a quick web search. Sounds like a novel idea. I just need to get a lot more flow out of this poor thing. It's got an HT3B to feed.

This is a P-pump. Not sure how to tell the difference of a p3000 or p7100 still.

Check the tag on the side of the pump body. The long number that starts P, runs about 15 characters long. The last 4 digits will tell you the pump series. 3xxx is P3000, 7xxx is a P7100.

Ahhh....gotcha. That means it is a 7100....whew!
Looking at the number again, PES6P100A 720 RSV is all I could read. It had a serial number with the last 4 of 7452.

Last edited:
I took a DV down to my local injection shop, and he said it's a way different style & operation than what a typical Dodge uses. Also that it was pointless to swap them out for the Dodge style. "These seem to run better at higher rpm & high hp due to the less fill time loss vs a laser or full cut DV". These constant pressure DV's arent a flow restriction like on the Dodges(no collar), so I'm going to start with a big injector(7X14-ish).

There is a valve inside the stem of the delivery as opposed to the valve inside the holder on the Dodge application P7100's.

Yep, they're junk. Send them to me, and I'll take care of them.

They seem to work well, remember that the entire assembly must be used ie; delivery valve, spring, compression pin, and holder.

Yep, they're junk. Send them to me, and I'll take care of them.

Get in line buddy! :hehe:

There is a valve inside the stem of the delivery as opposed to the valve inside the holder on the Dodge application P7100's.

They seem to work well, remember that the entire assembly must be used ie; delivery valve, spring, compression pin, and holder.

I'll add some pictures to supplement Smokems words:
A diagram of these valves from my Bosch book:
figure14.jpg

What the stock dodge holder looks like:
figure13.jpg

shortbusdriver cut a stock holder in half so you can see the parts: Delivery Valve Holder Breakdown - CompD

Back