Dyno an sled pull in spanish fork Utah on the 26th

LLY

Diesel Alcoholic
I am trying to get my dodge done in time for the sled pulls if not I will bring down my duramax,anyone else going?

Im here in Provo right now. Ill be meeting up with Dimitri in the morning and we will be heading over to see how things are rolling. THe guys at Custom Auto had to back out because of some issues with there LMM. See you guys in a few hours :)

Any results on this? Turnout? Standings? Didn't get a chance to make it, trying to build a shop.

Turnout wasnt to bad,I think 5 or 6 stock,14 2.6,2 2.8, 4 or 5 3.2, 5 pro mod an 4 smokers.

some duramax won stock,idk who won 2.6 I got 5th,2.8 went to derek , 3.2 went to Matt Moon,pro mod I think went to addictied diesel, Get U some ran away an I think addictied blew a headgasket.

Turnout wasnt to bad,I think 5 or 6 stock,14 2.6,2 2.8, 4 or 5 3.2, 5 pro mod an 4 smokers.

some duramax won stock,idk who won 2.6 I got 5th,2.8 went to derek , 3.2 went to Matt Moon,pro mod I think went to addictied diesel, Get U some ran away an I think addictied blew a headgasket.

9 stock, tom larson won 2.6, toby was 2nd or third I believe, all jacked up won mod addicted was second place, get u some truck had the same problem as joshs, truck ran away, but only for a short time, air shut off was closed, pretty sure the same problem that josh had with his pump or something similiar, had to put the truck in gear and kill it. Wasnt to bad of a turn out.