Dyno Day at Beans

chvyrkr

Still learning...
This is open to anyone. Powerstrokes prefered :poke:

Tennessee Powerstrokes (brand new chapter) is hosting a Dyno Day at Beans on the 11th of July.

We're having trouble gettin enough of our own guys to commit to dyno runs to make it worth Beans time, and we don't wanna burn any bridges there. I guess to many Powerstroke guys don't want broken hearts yet lol.

So please join us at Beans on the 11th! If you can't make it, tell your friends!

Oh, and anybody that want's to bring a Cummins or Duramax buddy with 'em, probably won't get beat up to bad. Just make sure they don't beat ALL the Powerstrokes and we garuntee you'll walk away!

Kidding, but we really need to get more trucks involved!

Standard fee's apply. Sorry, we're don't have a treasury yet :sad:

PM for more details! Hope to see y'all there!

another dyno at beaners, i still cant get over the one on labor day, good times, but 4 sled pulls and 2 dynos i have been to in the last couple months, hell i might make, all depends on work and who all ends up going.....

Good! Tell your friends. So far I think the hottest truck is a (hopefully) 550RW 24V of a friends.

Crap, I would like to make it but I will be in Ohio putting on the NHRDA race that weekend....

We got similar issues with about half the people in our chapter. Like this snuck up on 'em or something lol.

I almost had to go on the road on the 10th, but some fast talkin has me in town 'til the 13th so...

Broken heart for me!

Can't make this one.

Then again, I don't want to embarrass the PS guys with my Isuzu.LOL

Would love to come out and watch. I wont Dyno. Dont have the money or the HP. LOL

Keep it posted on whether or not its going to happen though.

It's definately gonna happen. Bean is gonna have the shop open at 8, dyno starts when trucks show up.

We just don't wanna burn bridges with Bean, by havin a dyno day where 6 trucks use the dyno lol.

Well, your name is on the list of chapter members ;)

I was hopin!

Just the switch to EFI and a different air filter. I believe there's more in what I have now; need to get that dialed in before I go further.

I love a good stroker roast just like the next guy, but lets not derail this to bad please.

And by the way, every duramax I've raced so far pulls out about 2 car lengths and limps his tranny :poke:

Don't think either one of these Isuzu's are gonna have trans problems; Walt's made sure of that.
If I could swing it I'd love to come. Reguardless of make; all of you guys are great to get together with.

I'm equal oportunity.

I spent the entire weekend puttin a dodge together! And I'll work on a duramax when my buddy finally grenades his trans.

None of these trucks will hold together that well if you don't add some things here and there.

Bumpin it up.......again..........

Hope to see a few of y'all at least tomorrow...