Dyno Day North Texas July 10

Id like to make it to this, whats the prize for least horsepower and ugliest truck?

Better have some security there. It could get graphic.
You're a big guy, you're hired for security. You have to stay sober to keep the drunk people in line. Thanks for volunteering! :)
Id like to make it to this, whats the prize for least horsepower and ugliest truck?
No prize for that, but you do get the "that is one adorable kid" prize for the pic in your avatar. :)

any bets if a 3.0 pullin truck can dyno??? :hehe: ill be there....:rockwoot:

Well count me out. I got invited to float the river with this girl I'm talking to and 5 of her friends on Saturday.

Don't hate me anna. You know how rare this is for me. LOL

Someone stop and pick up his truck so we can dyno it anyway.

I think I do hate you a little right now. Bring your truck up here this week so I can dyno it for you.

Anyone know How to dyno an auto without a lockup switch

dan i used to get mine up to 70 and roll into it. im not sure about 06 and up but i think you have a od off button and i think people dyno llike that

If your in OD and going over 55 then the converter is goint to be locked. Now if you want to run 3rd locked your screwed.

Get on the freeway and floor it. If it downshifts then increase your speed and try again till it quits downshifting.

Last minute goodies!!!!

Just got off the phone with John over at Texas Diesel Power. Each dyno entrant will receive a bottle of Power Services Diesel Kleen courtesy of Texas Diesel Power. In addition to that, the truck that is closest to 350 hp without going over will receive 2 cases of Power Services Diesel Kleen.

Thanks John!