Dyno Day North Texas July 10

i am wondering what the heck is going on. I completely forgot about this until now. where my money?

Finally spoke with Alex today, he is sending me a box. He said he can not get a hold of Anna himself. I see where shes playing the games on Facebook with the updates so she is alive, but thats fine......... I'm getting my portion.

So I take it you won? Hell I dont even know what the classes ended up being since they were going to change everything around.

i guess im reffering to you if you are giving the prizes out. Still waiting to see something in the mail or a phone call.

aw heck! i didn't even know that there were individaul classes to be honest. This was my first dyno event so i could of got what ever info wrong. I got five stars in the tranny. :Cheer:

hearing all this makes me glad i didnt make the long trip over there again for this event!

Well I have yet to hear anything from Anna so I have taken it into my own hands since it has been over a month. I called Dr pee and it took me two days to get a hold of Alex. I told him what was going on and he told me to send a email with my contact info and some pictures of my truck and we will get this going. This was last week and he hasn't emailed me back nor called me back. I can not get a hold of him either. I'm thinking the Texas Diesel Power decal on my back window isn't helping but still..... I would like to know something.

Figured the other winners would like to know.

Well I hadn't seen this when I was trying to get this handled for you. And it's a good thing...

First off, "Dr. pee" is what John says, and he knows how that flies. Good one, glad yall are buds.

Secondly, getting in touch with me at work can be pretty difficult sometimes unless your a magazine or overly important (like a dyno day winner) since I have several different jobs here; marketing (which isn't as simple as designing a magazine ad), race trucks, sled trucks, sending out parts runners, paperwork, web development, meetings, etc, there's a lot of stuff going on here. So please forgive me for not jumping on the ball to get you a free module sent out that you truly have no proof of winning in the first place. You don't understand that not one single piece of product walks out the door unless there is a credit card ran or cash in the register, for ANYONE including the owner of the entire company. This wasn't an easy thing to get passed ESPECIALLY (your correct) with the huge chrome TDP sticker on the back glass.

So anyway your new free common rail module will be waiting for you when you get home today. I hope you enjoy it on someone else's truck or make some good money selling it since it obviously won't work on your P Pumped or VP truck, whichever it is.

Yours Truly,

Dr. Performance Customer Service

Well I hadn't seen this when I was trying to get this handled for you. And it's a good thing...

First off, "Dr. pee" is what John says, and he knows how that flies. Good one, glad yall are buds.

Secondly, getting in touch with me at work can be pretty difficult sometimes unless your a magazine or overly important (like a dyno day winner) since I have several different jobs here; marketing (which isn't as simple as designing a magazine ad), race trucks, sled trucks, sending out parts runners, paperwork, web development, meetings, etc, there's a lot of stuff going on here. So please forgive me for not jumping on the ball to get you a free module sent out that you truly have no proof of winning in the first place. You don't understand that not one single piece of product walks out the door unless there is a credit card ran or cash in the register, for ANYONE including the owner of the entire company. This wasn't an easy thing to get passed ESPECIALLY (your correct) with the huge chrome TDP sticker on the back glass.

So anyway your new free common rail module will be waiting for you when you get home today. I hope you enjoy it on someone else's truck or make some good money selling it since it obviously won't work on your P Pumped or VP truck, whichever it is.

Yours Truly,

Well first off I was told module of my choice. I don't want one for my truck because there is something else filling the void. I wanted the common rail box because it is a good box for anything extreme.

I told you I appreciated you getting this going. BTW you have a really good gate keeper.

Speaking of race trucks, where have yall been? No TS or Truckfest? I thought yall always made Truckfest? Are yall bringing them to Scheids? Quitting the program? Building new cars? I heard word that the motor out of the black truck was in your blue pulling truck......

Well first off I was told module of my choice. I don't want one for my truck because there is something else filling the void. I wanted the common rail box because it is a good box for anything extreme.

I told you I appreciated you getting this going. BTW you have a really good gate keeper.

Speaking of race trucks, where have yall been? No TS or Truckfest? I thought yall always made Truckfest? Are yall bringing them to Scheids? Quitting the program? Building new cars? I heard word that the motor out of the black truck was in your blue pulling truck......

Missed truckfest since it was same weekend as DeLeon pull and we were title sponsor. We will be at Scheid though. Been working on some new things showing up there. :evil

Missed truckfest since it was same weekend as DeLeon pull and we were title sponsor. We will be at Scheid though. Been working on some new things showing up there. :evil

Good deal. See you there then. I am ready to see the showdown between you and Darren again.

Am I the only one that got a " I'm to important to deal with you " vibe???

Pretty douchetastic reply IMHO.

Yours Truly,

Damn just when I was gpnna try that line, I think the organizer is the one that needs to be handling this,