Dyno Day @ Sarver Automotive June 26

Hey Steve, any word on what some of the door prizes will be?

Thanks
Jason

Jason, I didn't get to talk to Brandon today he is out of town. A NAPA toolbox is the big prize. Tee-shirts and hats for sure. I'll try to find out more before the end of the week. Thanks Steve B.

Jason, I didn't get to talk to Brandon today he is out of town. A NAPA toolbox is the big prize. Tee-shirts and hats for sure. I'll try to find out more before the end of the week. Thanks Steve B.

Hey Steve don't even worry about it man. I'll be there no matter what!!:Cheer:

Can I get a physical address so I can find it? I know it's not far from me but I don't want to be late for food :)

Dont know the addres jeff but frm 422, take 28s to 356w to 228 n about mile and a half or so on the right, if you get to the first stop sign on 228 by the ford dealer your about 300ft to far!!

Dont know the addres jeff but frm 422, take 28s to 356w to 228 n about mile and a half or so on the right, if you get to the first stop sign on 228 by the ford dealer your about 300ft to far!!

That will work. Thank you.

Can I get a physical address so I can find it? I know it's not far from me but I don't want to be late for food :)

Jeff the address is 315 Sarver Rd., Sarver, Pa. See you Saturday. Thanks Steve B.

Jeff the address is 315 Sarver Rd., Sarver, Pa. See you Saturday. Thanks Steve B.

Looking forward to it. Thanks Steve.

BTW

If you guys think there is anything I can help with just yell.

Bump again for a good time with fellow diesel heads!!

So who else is going to the firecracker at lernerville afterwards? diesel dyno and late models.....makes for a swell day of horsepower

So who else is going to the firecracker at lernerville afterwards? diesel dyno and late models.....makes for a swell day of horsepower

Dusty environments are bad for Diesels.

Thanks Sarver Automotive.

Those guys are cool. Made me feel at home and fed me. Now I'll be around like a stray cat.:hehe: The Dyno was fun.

SteveB. I heard about your mother in law, hope all is well, missed you today.

Dusty environments are bad for Diesels.

Thanks Sarver Automotive.

Those guys are cool. Made me feel at home and fed me. Now I'll be around like a stray cat.:hehe: The Dyno was fun.

SteveB. I heard about your mother in law, hope all is well, missed you today.

X2, I had a great time too! There were a lot of nice trucks threre and I had a good time talking with the other diesel heads:Cheer:

Steve, I'm also sorry to hear about your mother in law

/good day,

Steve you and Kathy are in our prayers!!

Mick had highest i beleive @ 727hp
My tuck 698hp and corries 612

Had a great time it was nice to meet some new people and see some nice trucks. I made 674hp 1190 ft lbs

Big thanks to all the guys at Sarver Automotive, I dont think they even got a bite to eat they took one truck after another and kept it going. Anybody know how many ran?

Big thanks to all the guys at Sarver Automotive, I dont think they even got a bite to eat they took one truck after another and kept it going. Anybody know how many ran?

I think the last I heard was 21, and that was pretty late in the day.

anyone have the results from this event in a list? i know i was the highest horse stroke there with 389.14 hp and 726.00 tq

Back