Dyno Guesses?

Hey JQ, you might want to try sending a PM to member KTA-Cummins. He knows his way around a VP pump pretty well.

water/meth/nitrous

That's kinda my question, is there any other pump mods I can do short of a 14mm or having different injectors to increase my fueling? Oh and the DDP's gained 30hp at the stock pump setting ;)

I'm trying a bigger nitrous line and going to see if that helps, then turn the pump up more..... has anyone used nitrous and water meth?? :bang

first gens need more fuel. methanol is fuel. more fuel/more nitrous. more hp. hp is like a great set of boobs. doesn't matter how it gets there, just that it's there. period.[ the truth according to tc.]

Going back soon with water/meth andd more nitrous. I'll break 400rwhp even if I have to throw a few percent nitro in the w/m tank :evil

My pump is set to the verge of runnaway witch is what you want untill you get injecters big enough to over fuel your combo. Turn it up and try agian. Tunning seems to be every thing on these trucks.

I just got some 6x.016's, but the truck is on the back burner right now.....should be goin strong again with the new mods in a few months.

Back