Dyno Numbers with mods?

Talk to Jeff Garmon and buy some parts from him :lolly:

You'll get another easy 100rwhp with just injectors and a few other tricks. Saw your truck at the NorCal dyno day, very good for stock stuff!! I only made 215rwhp with my 160hp pump and stock injectors on my 95.

Not going anywere Jstate is the place to go there close good people/friends and they work with me!! Love the tunes and love the people there thanx tho!!

The inside joke is we make more power with less than anyone in our area and we don't swing on peoples nuts for popularity. I know you guys think we have some magic pixie dust but it is what it is.

:owned: :lolly:

This is a public forum and he is a moderator. If he feels like chiming in, then he has the right to. You are gettin awfully defensive over something stupid. Is one customer going to make or break your business?

Jeez no kidding! I was going to take a look at Jefferson state next time a went down to the god forsaken land of redding but ill stay away now.

Jeez no kidding! I was going to take a look at Jefferson state next time a went down to the god forsaken land of redding but ill stay away now.

Don't let some internet banter scare you away. Unbroken is a dick and Jeremy is just pointing it out. Those older chevys are my favorite, if your in the Redding area swing by I would like to check it out.

J state are nice guys down there he didnt mean to come off rude he was saying wtf cause a buddy was trying to lead me another way there all really honest and nice guys down there dont let this all fool you there all very smart and do know wat there doing down there

Wasn't trying to start so much crap, sheesh. I was merely suggesting a parts and information source, not suggesting that he take the truck anywhere but Jefferson State. I know Jeremy and Chris know what they're doing.

Don't let some internet banter scare you away. Unbroken is a dick and Jeremy is just pointing it out. Those older chevys are my favorite, if your in the Redding area swing by I would like to check it out.

:pop:

Back