Dyno numbers?

osiris

Ok so with a raptor 150 stage 3 garrett tnt flux 1s built tranny what can I expect to hit on the rollers... i am hoping for around 550ish I forgot I also have water meth and a Cam.... thanks guys...

My brother did 554hp with stock cp3, 90hp injectors, 62/71/13ss & Smarty sw5.

What type of tuning?

He said "tnt" so I'm assuming Smarty...

I wouldn't get your hope's up on the 550 man!! Sorry

Flux 1's are around 50hp....

What's your cp3 like? Stock??

Cam's prob. just good for a little fast spool and lower egt's....

My guess is around 490 -500....If have some sort of pressure box then maybe 520-530...but I didn't see one listed...

Do NOT run Meth unless you've got deep pockets and a spare vehicle in the near future!!!

well my dyno numbers before fuel and on revo tuning 170 I dynoed at 465... 480 with water meth. Since then I have loaded TNT tuning and the 150 pump... Why would you think i am going to blow up my truck by running water meth? I have ran it on two other trucks for over 150K and have had no problems yet? Also why would 550 be out of reach if that guys brother dynoed at 554 on tnt 5 with a turbo and stock cp3....

well my dyno numbers before fuel and on revo tuning 170 I dynoed at 465... 480 with water meth. Since then I have loaded TNT tuning and the 150 pump... Why would you think i am going to blow up my truck by running water meth? I have ran it on two other trucks for over 150K and have had no problems yet? Also why would 550 be out of reach if that guys brother dynoed at 554 on tnt 5 with a turbo and stock cp3....

My brother did 554hp with a missing turbo stud & the gasket was hissing like crazy. The truck was smoking real bad too, that tells me he wasn't seeing full potential. You should be close to 550.

Here is a video. His truck is the red dually.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNx4tervOuQ

My room mate made 579hp in his 05 a while back with a SPS 62, BD CL, water meth, Stock cp3 with a lift pump, and stock injectors. 550 is very doable.

Big shot of meth? Load dyno?

i'm tcalvins roommate.

05 built auto w/ fass, intake, exhaust, crazy larry, TST, SPS 62, and snow stage 2 water meth.

Crazy Larry alone = 505hp
Crazy Larry + TST 2/1 = 527hp
Crazy Larry + TST 2/1 + chilled water/meth = 579hp

I start dyno run at 16-20 posi (load it up with the brakes) and was spraying 2 "blue" nozzles wide open. the blue nozzles are the biggest ones. My water/meth also had a homemade chilling system. it was probably a waste of time to chill water/meth, but i enjoyed watching people say WTF when i was dumping ice into a canister in my tool box that surrounded the meth tank.

and about the dangers of water/meth.....its a good idea to disconnect it from the intake horn when you won't be running it. there are some trucks that had malfunctions of the user or electronics that caused hydro-lock. Also, always check your nozzles. I ran nothing but Snow's own water/meth in a bottle and i found corrosion on my nozzles. bottom line rule....if it has timing rattle, back out immediately. meth will advance timing a little.

Hell, depends on the truck really. I made 552hp, and made 54? something twice on the stock turbo, w/ the Beta 4.2 and 90hp injectors, stock cp3 on Dunbars dyno on 2 different occasions.