Dyno Run - First time

Pangela

Not here.
So tomorrow, I'm going to Chris Watson's Nor Cal dyno day, up in Redding Ca.

It will be the first time the truck's been on the rollers and I'm pretty excited to get a baseline number.

I'm definitely not expecting anything big lol. I was told when I bought the truck, that it had previously dyno'd at 429... Not so much ;)

So with my 1/4 mile time of 14.8 @ 89 and my current mods, I'm trying not to set my hopes too high. Be glad if I was over 320 and stoked if I came in at 380. We'll see... Hopefully, my truck doesn't have the same disease that BigBl's does LOL :bang

That was harsh.

Mmm, and probably the most true statement I've made all week LOL Hell... Tyler's black and blue from :bang over that problem. No way I wanna join his special little one man tiny power club.

Mmm, and probably the most true statement I've made all week LOL Hell... Tyler's black and blue from :bang over that problem. No way I wanna join his special little one man tiny power club.

ha ha thats some funny chit tyler ya ever get above yer 400- yet?:bang

I said Chris Watson... I didn't mean that lol. :doh: I meant Chris Werner. Sorry Chris.

I think Chris Watson is back east somewhere with a pulling truck.

I said Chris Watson... I didn't mean that lol. :doh: I meant Chris Werner. Sorry Chris.

I think Chris Watson is back east somewhere with a pulling truck.

Chris Watson is in SW Ohio, Watson Pewrformance Engineering (WPE) he sold me that truck in your avatar :)

BBD

It had a few of us thinking What the heck Chris ....Then we assumed you wanted to go see your old truck.

I'll post video and dyno graph when I get home. Just snapped these with my cell phone.

Nice runs, Ang! Got to love the torque of those 12 valves.

Damm.... girls got "da'POWER"! WTO Ang! :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot: