Dyno Run - First time

389 is right in the thick of BBS. I thought it was an electrically transmitted disease... figured 12 valve was immune.

Although, on second though, I could see BBS attaching the fuel shut off solenoid momentarily and causing dyno numbers to mysteriously fall over time!

389 is right in the thick of BBS. I thought it was an electrically transmitted disease... figured 12 valve was immune.

Although, on second though, I could see BBS attaching the fuel shut off solenoid momentarily and causing dyno numbers to mysteriously fall over time!

Dude... wtf are you talking about?

I think he's been drinking.

He was trying to knock Tyler for his shrinking dyno numbers.

Were you drinking to figure that out? Wtf....

And if that's what he was doing.... oh jeez, n/m.

387 is a pretty darn good number for what's done to my little truck.

Were you drinking to figure that out? Wtf....

And if that's what he was doing.... oh jeez, n/m.

387 is a pretty darn good number for what's done to my little truck.
He's constantly making fun of Tyler for "BBS" (Big Blue Syndrome) it's like a broken record. Personally I think he has a crush on Tyler:hehe:

I think you posted great numbers for what mods you have. Is it an auto or stick?

Those are dang good numbers for what you have. I'd be happy with those. LOL

I was poking fun at old school Big Blue.

Great numbers, must have that think tuned perfectly!

So that 14cm non waste gated means stock compressor, or am I missing something here?... Either way, those are some impressive numbers. Kinda makes me want to see what my little monster will spin the rollers at.

Nice numbers Ange.

At that level, your truck puts more to the tire than 90% of the gassers out there on the street.

GIT YEW SUM!

Great job.

lol no cookies... I could try it though, might clog the filter or somethin lol

Congratulations Angela! Those are some good numbers. Glad to see your 12 valve doing so well.

---------
John_P

Back