dyno with smarty revo

elephantrider

lesbian at heart
dyno'd @ dreamchasers on saturday
with a 100% stock 5.9 ( 04.5 model )
i hit 509 hp / 960 lb ft torque. not
too bad for a stocker.

smarty was on sw7 tmg 3.

I find that hard to believe that your stock clutch help 500hp? maybe im not up to date with the new trucks but thats alot of power for that truck to hold on the stock clutch....?

what was your rail pressure settings at?

dont have an rp gage yet. waiting on it to ship from
quad. ill post up the dyno sheet this evening.

as long as you keep the tq management down it
will hold. turn it up and it starts to ***** about it.

What kind of Dyno? I find it odd that my truck made a 100 HP less than yours? Stock clutch at the time, airdog, CAI, 5" exhaust, smarty revo on #7. I don't recall the timing number.

Lots of crazy numbers being thrown around recently :what:

My friend just dyno'd on a superflow this past weekend with his 06 mega cab. It had revo as well and he only did 431. He has a SBC DD and intake and straight piped stock exhaust. That 509 does sound a bit high though.

i know the stock clutch will hold that. i made 550 on a stock clutch. i do find it hard to believe that the stock lift pump held up to that. but either way nice numbers.

i know the stock clutch will hold that. i made 550 on a stock clutch. i do find it hard to believe that the stock lift pump held up to that. but either way nice numbers.

Forget the clutch and the lift pump! 100% stock truck with a 130 horse tune makes 509 HP :huh::

dyno was a superflow autodyn 30 @ dreamchaser engine builders
.: Dream Chaser Racing :. we had a big get together
up there over the weekend. smoke machine from west tx diesel
performance hit 710 i believe.

here's the dyno sheet

dyno.jpg

i did 502 with smarty tnt sw9, stock cp3 sticks, but with a lift pump and a dual disk then it jumpd to 530 with the mp8 on 100%

and i did 708 & 1229

130hp? the tnt revo will produce around 230hp on a stock truck.... maybe even more on a modified truck.. I would think you would atleast need a clutch and fuel system...?

smoke - you had hella numbers on that 710 hp pull.
we should see the vids up on dreamchasers website
this week.

130hp? the tnt revo will produce around 230hp on a stock truck.... maybe even more on a modified truck.. I would think you would atleast need a clutch and fuel system...?
He didn't say anything about the TNT in his original post? I think the clutch and fuel system could possibly handle it. Guys have posted higher #'s with a stock clutch and or fuel system, so that isn't unbelievable. If he's running the TNT I can understand the numbers he posted a little better, but they still don't jive.

The REVO TNT software has been written for trucks with extensive modifications. The horsepower levels start around 100 Hp on CaTCHER # 1 and reach 230 additional Hp on CaTCHER # 9. These HP gains are referred to a “close to stock” engine but depending on your modifications can be more. With correctly modified and tuned engines we have seen gains in the 400+ Hp range above the stock software. On the higher settings a stock engine can NOT take full advantage of it because the fuel and air supply from the stock parts are simply not enough .Aftermaket, turbo, injectors, lift pump, injection pump, automatic transmission AT LEAST are required! Also a good insurance against valve float at high boost levels is a good set of stiffer valve springs. If you need valve springs or not depends upon several factors like max boost pressure reached, rev range and of course the mileage of the stock springs.
This is the part I'm getting at:
On the higher settings a stock engine can NOT take full advantage of it because the fuel and air supply from the stock parts are simply not enough.

If that paragraph does not apply in this case then I guess we'll just say his truck is freakish!

Nice !!

Ive seen an 05 auto make over 500 with just intake,exh,and hot unlocked edge, It sometimes happens.

yeah i trust the dyno - the superflow man was there running it and
they dyno all kinds of stuff and have a hellafied reputation for building
and dyno'ing. im good with calling my truck a peach, and my butt
dyno says it gets the job done, so im not complaining. all i can
really do is thank bob for an awesome box !

I will hopefully redynoing this wknd in denton tx at bully dogs dyno day. Iam guna run the same tuneing as I did in canyon to see if there's any differene.