dynoed my flatbed at the hoosier blackout

Thinking of holding off on the twins for next year so Tim and anyone else from Ill can have some pulls lined up with date and times for next summer starting in mid to late June I will probally attend and hook again in '09 since I missed all but 3 this year. Smokin Flatbed don't think I know ya but we know some of the same people and good numbers. I will have more stuff on by nest year just maybe not twins yet. Will be shooting for 700+ and shouldn't be hard to do with stuff thats waiting on me in Jumps garage.

If its got anything to do with jump it should be interesting. Hopefully we can get a pull or something to actually meet.

Is that Bryce from around Champagne area or something. I think I know of him. He got a Blue 24V, Blue chips, wears glasses and hat with bill curled tight? If that is him I seen his truck only make 350hp this april but smoke and lope like it was a monster.

We had the dyno day Nov. 2nd. Had a great time! Got another one comming up in April which should be HUGE!

Oh and my exhaust blew apart and was blowing on the insulation on the fire wall. Dont think it hurt anything, but for some reason my batteries are dying constanly......

Is that Bryce from around Champagne area or something. I think I know of him. He got a Blue 24V, Blue chips, wears glasses and hat with bill curled tight? If that is him I seen his truck only make 350hp this april but smoke and lope like it was a monster.

yes that is bryce. It did 656 without lighting the turbo this time, new setup:rockwoot:

yes that is bryce. It did 656 without lighting the turbo this time, new setup:rockwoot:

Yeah I would say that is a new setup. What a turn around. I watched the video and it sounded as though it lit toward the end. Still looks like it needs some tuning pretty bad. On another note I will be going to Jumps around christmas when home on leave and headed to Carlinville to Area Diesel to check out some stuff. If your around I'd like to meet you.

Yeah I would say that is a new setup. What a turn around. I watched the video and it sounded as though it lit toward the end. Still looks like it needs some tuning pretty bad. On another note I will be going to Jumps around christmas when home on leave and headed to Carlinville to Area Diesel to check out some stuff. If your around I'd like to meet you.

I think it started to lite but then run out of rpm.ask ben about that new setup. I dont get down that way much but ya never know.

Back