dynoed the new engine.

Beets

Beer Drinking Pro.
Numbers were not too bad but the truck seems to run so much better on the road then it did on the dyno i went 540hp and 1060. on the street i can full boost about 1800 to 1900 rpm on the dyno it was not tilll 2400 to 2500.
My truck only weighs about 6500lbs but they loaded the dyno for 12000lbs would this effect the number i put down.

Mustang dynos are heart breakers, Thats all that can be said. Loading to 12k helps the turbo load, and helps your pull.

I understand it helps load the turbo but It seemed like such a dog. Normally boost comes on so much harder. but who know Ill see what it says On the dyno at sdx

540 and 1060 are still good numbers, even though I don't know what to expect since I don't know your mods.

I'd also like to know what your mods are. I need to dyno mine and this is kind of the area some think I will be in.

*** I love dyno racing***

Was it warm or cold out when you dynoed? What gear did they run the truck in? Was there a fan blowing over the radiator and charge air cooler? Was this your first run, or was the motor heat soaked? What size are your tires? How new are the u-joints, how fresh is the rear-end oil, was the tranny up to temp before the run?

I'm just messing with ya. Thanks for sharing the numbers but without more information, it's almost useless information. We want details!

Back