Dynoed The Twins

Dusty's Diesel

Here is my results from the dyno today at Danville.
BWDhotstreettwinsmeth.jpg
BWDhotstreettwins2.jpg

Actually, those are some pretty ugly graphs:doh:

I could talk about all the problems I see but I will bite my tongue ;)

I hope you are not claiming it did 693?:badidea:

Why not Greg ? Hell...it does spike up there for about 5 rpm's. LOL

All the up's and down's are probably from the heads lifting and setting back down from the nightmare drive pressure form those BWD twins. :hehe:

Actually, those are some pretty ugly graphs:doh:

I could talk about all the problems I see but I will bite my tongue ;)

I hope you are not claiming it did 693?:badidea:

you are a graph reader..LOL

he is claiming 693 its in his sig.

please elaborate DB

Why not Greg ? Hell...it does spike up there for about 5 rpm's. LOL

All the up's and down's are probably from the heads lifting and setting back down from the nightmare drive pressure form those BWD twins. :hehe:

:hehe:Rich

I guess he is:bang

693 HP/ 1156 TQ On meth 649 hp 1023 tq on fuel

The 693 actually made about 640 for about 200 rpm and the 649 made 580 for about 100 rpm:doh:

Not to mention...What's the CF?:poke:

not knowing graphs like Greg would..... Greg, can you pick those dynos a part ? Not looking to disguard your runs Dusty's... just curious

When I first saw them I was shocked washer fluid would give that much extra hp. It actually looks like the fuel only was a better run though. With smoothing on 5 though, it looks pretty rough.

not knowing graphs like Greg would..... Greg, can you pick those dynos a part ? Not looking to disguard your runs Dusty's... just curious

When I first saw them I was shocked washer fluid would give that much extra hp. It actually looks like the fuel only was a better run though. With smoothing on 5 though, it looks pretty rough.

Mark @ Danville said every ford that he does has the jagged lines from the way they deliver fuel. He smoothed it out the best he could. He also said this was the 2nd strongest 6.0 he has ever saw. I will give you his # if like and you can call him. Also the shift spike run I had was over 700 HP if that is what you are thinking.

CF= 1.02 Drive pressure 60 Boost 52 w/gates closed.

1.03 like you first posted, or 1.02?:kick:

Either way, the "real" numbers are more like...........

640hp-850ft.lbs. divided by 1.02 = 627hp-833ft.lbs.

and

580hp-780ft.lbs. divided by 1.02 = 567hp-765ft.lbs

:poke:

Y'all gonna make me go Old School up in here.....here's mine. Bow down beotches.
609064.jpg

Mark @ Danville said every ford that he does has the jagged lines from the way they deliver fuel. He smoothed it out the best he could. He also said this was the 2nd strongest 6.0 he has ever saw. I will give you his # if like and you can call him. Also the shift spike run I had was over 700 HP if that is what you are thinking.

Don't need his number :rolleyes:

I know how to read and interpet a dyno sheet ;)

"The" shift spike run???? Both the graphs you posted have shift spikes! :hehe: