E.D 64/71/13ss turbo

BSwope

I need help!!
Just wanna put this out there and see who might be interested, im gonna be moving up to E.D's "Better Bullet" 66 in a few weeks, just need to save abit more...
Id like to sell my 64 from them to help pay for the new one and im asking $1300 shipped. Turbo have never been ran with any aftermarket injectors (have em but not installed) i always waited till temps cooled down to atleast 310* befroe sutting down. It has roughly 7k miles on it and has only made 1 dyno pull.

Thanks for looking..
Buddy

Just wanna put this out there and see who might be interested, im gonna be moving up to E.D's "Better Bullet" 66 in a few weeks, just need to save abit more...
Id like to sell my 64 from them to help pay for the new one and im asking $1300 shipped. Turbo have never been ran with any aftermarket injectors (have em but not installed) i always waited till temps cooled down to atleast 310* befroe sutting down. It has roughly 7k miles on it and has only made 1 dyno pull.

Thanks for looking..
Buddy

SORRY GUYS I JUST NOW SEEN THE FEELER THREADS ARE DONE!!:doh:
I apologize admins you may delete if you wish!!

don't worry about it... you've got a price listed, not a feeler ad IMO.

very good price w/ the stainless housing!

I changed the title a little bit, if that's not OK with you, let me know.

How was it being a Daily Driver? How's spooling? Max boost?may be very interested pics please

Yeah fellas its still on the truck but all the picks I have of it are when it was new.....

DSC00640.jpg

DSC00624.jpg

DSC00630.jpg

How was it being a Daily Driver? How's spooling? Max boost?may be very interested pics please

I daily drive it and it spools great with stock sticks, like I said ive never had injectors in the truck so this thing would spool awesome with some 90's, id be willing to bet it would spool close to stock with some sticks.
Im gonna be running 120's and just was alittle bigger charger to handle the bigger stick im putting in is the ONLY reason why im going bigger...

Heck Buddy i thought you'd be going to twins. You should be fine with a 66 especially with the cam you got. My friend is running a silver bullet 66 with nothing but a smarty and the new adrenaline stacked and it doesn't spool that slow and he made 556 hp with that combo when we were down at Lloyds.