E.D. S300 68/74/.91 t-4

We are cutting some new covers for the wheel profile to run the 68mm as a top charger in a higher flowing street twin set. If someone wanted to use it for that we can take the race cover back in and get a different cover.

what kind of fuel can this turbo handle? the .91a/r is that kinda like a 16?

It will handle alot of fuel what kinda of engine are you talking about putting it on

Danny

24v or 12. dont know yet. i am waiting to see about the new II's new vp44 pump thats coming out first before i decide if i wanna put a p7100 on, our just find a 12v.

imho this turbo could handle every bit of 750+ hp with the right setup. If i had the money this charger would have been on my truck last week. I still can't believe this thing hasn't sold yet, it s basically brand spankin new

We are cutting some new covers for the wheel profile to run the 68mm as a top charger in a higher flowing street twin set. If someone wanted to use it for that we can take the race cover back in and get a different cover.

Hey would you be able to make a cover that has a 2.5" inlet with no bushing for this turbo? If so do you think a 2.5 would restrict that 68 too much at 6000ft elevation?

keep your comments to yourself. i was just asking.

This site is all about comments, that's what makes it great.
You have been looking for a turbo and asking the same questions about each one, but have yet to actually purchase a thing.

Just go buy a s465 already.:eek:wned:

Sorry for the hijack. This thing would make a mean single or secondary:evil.

This is a bada$$ charger. I got a similar 68 with a different exhaust housing. This thing on my 6 speed spools a little slower than stock but spools very fast for what it is on my sled puller/daily driver with 150hp nozzles. EGT's dont get over 1350*'s at WOT.

68 with t-4 flange n elbow on CR truck!!!

CIMG0005.jpg

CIMG0006.jpg

CIMG0007.jpg

IMAG0615.jpg

IMAG0625.jpg

IMAG0630.jpg

IMAG0633.jpg

IMAG0635.jpg

is it a wastegated turbo? will an hx 40 downpipe work or will u need to adapter ring? does it comes with that elbow in the pics?