East Coast Nationals- Images on website

Whippit96

Hey guys I know a lot of you have been asking about when the images I took on Saturday would be up on the site. Well normally it would take me at least 3-5 days to get close to 1100 images ready for the website. But since so many people have been asking about it I have been working on them since I got home on Sunday evening.

The new pages are still uploading at this time because there are 1.8 gigabytes of web size images being uploaded along with the new pages. It should take about 2-3 hours to up load which means by tomorrow morning they should be uploaded.

The albums will be in the "NADM Albums" page, the link is at the top of the home page. The drag racing is broke down into E/T Drags, Quick Diesel Drags, and Pro Street Drags. You will have to search through the pages to find all the images of your trucks, as I didn't have room to break it down into each qualifying round and semi's and so on. So sorry if it is an inconvenience.

The sled pulling images are all broken down into the correct classes, so just look through to find your truck.
(TJ I'm sorry bud but I do not know what happened to the side view shots of your truck. All I have are the head on shots...the girls must have deleted those somehow when transferring the cards. But there is a side view shot in the "Walk-Around" album.)

http://www.jvmpmotorsports.com

I took a look at them. Great pics. All of you guys should check them out. I plan on getting me a few on order!!

Thank you for taking a look Anthony, and I'm glad that you liked them.

That sucks there are no side shots of my runs. **** happens tho.

I'll be at the Buck before the end of summer TJ, I just have to find out who to get a hold of to get permission to photograph down on the track there. So I'll get you hooked up (no pun intended lol) before the end of the season.

I'll be at the Buck before the end of summer TJ, I just have to find out who to get a hold of to get permission to photograph down on the track there. So I'll get you hooked up (no pun intended lol) before the end of the season.

Call and talk with Ozzy.

Figures TJ would be crying haha!! Just messin! Awesome pics though huh TJ

Im not crying. I got a whole load of awesome pics from a buddy's camera, I just gotta stop over to his house with my jump drive and copy them.

looked at them this mornign b4 school excallent job for what you had to work with... :clap:

very nice looking pics. the large watermarks are kinda annoying though.

Thanks, but as far as the watermarks go....not much I can do about that. I make a living from selling my images and if the watermarks are small people just crop them out and will steal the image. It's happened to me before and that's why they are big now.