East Coast Series 3.0 class at the Buck

DISTURBED

YEA WE RIDE THE SHORT BUS
East Coast's 3.0 class will be at "The Buck" in Lancaster, Pa this Saturday for anybody wanting to come run

i was gonna come up and watch but tuckahoe is having a pull so ill be down there.... good luck at the buck hope they get the track preped better then this past sat.

Yea it will be alot better track this saturday. They dont mess around when the East Coast is up there like they did last weekend. It will be a good time.

Well that sucks! You have over 72 hours to get it done, what are you waiting on

I'll be there, hoping to just get a complete run down the track with no issues.

I made a good run, got 5th but was very happy with the way the truck ran. Them 3.0 trucks really run well.

Lamar Burkholder 311.05
Wound Tight 308.10
Too Disturbed 302.00
Carson Stauffer 286.10
One Piece At A Time 276.10
Josh Rioux 259.04
Smokin Addiction 257.11
Mike Ayers 209.11
Ran Broke DQ

Anyone have any video of the pull? Apparently my clutch was slipping all the way down the track. I didn't have anyone recording for me.

It's definately time to switch to Haisley. This clutch is a South Bend triple disc and is only about a year old. Everyone is right, South Bend sucks. I've already burned up two doubles and this triple.

Had a great class last night Carson your second run was awesome glad to see you dropped your first hook. Congrats to Lamar he laid down a great run and so did Ladell mine run just wasnt up to snuff to hang with theres.TJ glad to see your was screaming as well. Got home at 4:30 this morning lost a tire and the bed side of the tow rig so that really sucks guess this just part of it. :bang

Attachments

• IMG00032-20100516-1125.jpg
    IMG00032-20100516-1125.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 35