East Coast Series 3.0 class at the Buck

Had a great class last night Carson your second run was awesome glad to see you dropped your first hook. Congrats to Lamar he laid down a great run and so did Ladell mine run just wasnt up to snuff to hang with theres.TJ glad to see your was screaming as well. Got home at 4:30 this morning lost a tire and the bed side of the tow rig so that really sucks guess this just part of it. :bang

Thanks Jeremy. I was pleased with the run but also disappointed that it fell under charger at the end. Gotta get that corrected. I didnt get to see most of the other trucks run because I made changes for second run and was working on truck. My son did get the whole class on video so I got to see them that way.Thats a bad deal with your bed side. Tires coming apart can do alot of damage.

awesome nite at the buck, congrats to the winner and everyone else that made it down the track.we had a dissapointing run/start was really looking forward to see how we stack up with the rest of the class with our new setup.I dodnt like posi lock anymore:bang Jeremy you get cought up with accident on 581? luckly we were able to back up and get off the on ramp

awesome nite at the buck, congrats to the winner and everyone else that made it down the track.we had a dissapointing run/start was really looking forward to see how we stack up with the rest of the class with our new setup.I dodnt like posi lock anymore:bang Jeremy you get cought up with accident on 581? luckly we were able to back up and get off the on ramp

No we run the turn pike around Harrisburg. Its worth the $3 not to have to go through Harrisburg

Had a great class last night Carson your second run was awesome glad to see you dropped your first hook. Congrats to Lamar he laid down a great run and so did Ladell mine run just wasnt up to snuff to hang with theres.TJ glad to see your was screaming as well. Got home at 4:30 this morning lost a tire and the bed side of the tow rig so that really sucks guess this just part of it. :bang

OUCH!!!!

Video is up.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ku5kh0p5u4[/MEDIA]