East Coast Truckin Nationals May 4th, 5th

NHRDA

The NHRDA is happy to announce we have moved the East Coast Truckin Nationals to May 4th and 5th this year.

Last year was a great event with the Pro street record getting set and broke 2 times by Seth and Philip and we anticipate the record will get broken once again in May as this is one of the fastest tracks on the east coast.

Event- East Coast Truckin Nationals
Location - Virginia Motorsports Park
Date- May 4th, 5th 2012

Friday night - Sled Pulls
Saturdday - NHRDA Drag Racing, Show N Shine, Dyno Competition, Burnout Contest

Stay tune for all details

VirginiaPoster.jpg

The NHRDA is happy to announce we have moved the East Coast Truckin Nationals to May 4th and 5th this year.

Last year was a great event with the Pro street record getting set and broke 2 times by Seth and Philip and we anticipate the record will get broken once again in May as this is one of the fastest tracks on the east coast.

Event- East Coast Truckin Nationals
Location - Virginia Motorsports Park
Date- May 4th, 5th 2012

Friday night - Sled Pulls
Saturdday - NHRDA Drag Racing, Show N Shine, Dyno Competition, Burnout Contest

Stay tune for all details
What is the payout going to be for the drag race classes ?? Thanks Steve B.

Steve I am in Dallas but will post next week but we guranteed payouts as we did last year. Come down to Texas this weekend and get you some. Lol

This is actually closer than TX for me but Uncle Sam Raped me this year so I can't make it!

Dayum Joel, if you make the drive there goes my "its kinda far" excuse ! good luck if you make it. Any answers on the purse?

Race

Boy I wish I was going! I wanted to be there and the car is ready but I have to be in Denver to help a friend out. I will be at Indy for sure and hope everyone has a safe trip. Jeff

Back