ECM swap to run efi live?

I would like to convert mine to an 06 style harness so I can run the apps pedal instead of the tps on the intake, efi live is just more of a reason to do it, all I need is someone like you're self who has done it to give me some insite on how exactly to make it happen

Off topic but when you get rid of that I need one for a project.

I read in one of the sponsor forums that someone was making an adapter harness. Don't remember who it was.

Yes those do look similar and may just work. I'll look into them because if I had a metal tool I would probably start doing repins for some people. IMO it is much easier to use a 06+ harness.

Guess this is why you refuse to give me a any information on what I need to move where then, cool thanks bro

I told you what you needed and what you need to do, I'm in the business to make money. Service manuals can be bought or had with a simple Google search. I don't know what else you want me to do short of holding your hand and doing all the work for you.

What I need to do is obvious, I did a search and found you posted a lot of questions on efi forum about this and people there seemed to help you figure it out. I'm assuming you took all that info, made you're harness and plan to sell it now. That great and all, I was just hoping you could send me some diagrams or tell me where to find them. If that's too hard or it's too top secret I'll just get my info somewhere else so thanks. An once I get my own done I'll be making a how to thread to help people like myself instead of trying to take advantage and have them pay for it. I've done pretty extensive wiring on both my truck an others, idk why u try to make it seem like switching a bunch of pins to different locations is so hard I'll just assume it's so you can fill you're pockets like everyone tries to in the diesel community

What I need to do is obvious, I did a search and found you posted a lot of questions on efi forum about this and people there seemed to help you figure it out. I'm assuming you took all that info, made you're harness and plan to sell it now. That great and all, I was just hoping you could send me some diagrams or tell me where to find them. If that's too hard or it's too top secret I'll just get my info somewhere else so thanks. An once I get my own done I'll be making a how to thread to help people like myself instead of trying to take advantage and have them pay for it. I've done pretty extensive wiring on both my truck an others, idk why u try to make it seem like switching a bunch of pins to different locations is so hard I'll just assume it's so you can fill you're pockets like everyone tries to in the diesel community

Please quote here where anybody has helped me out or gave me any more information the I have given you. Sure I asked a couple simple questions but not one person told me what to do or move what to where. I gathered all my own info and I have the diagrams. If it makes you feel better shoot me an email and I will send you the ecm pinouts for 03 and 06 ecm.
Jake@fullpulltuning.com
I have hours involved into repinning my original harness and about $50 in pin removal tools.. It worked but was a tangled mess. My time is worth something and when you own a business you don't work for free. If you've done extensive wiring this should be simple for you. By the way I'm running a 06 harness now, not a repined one. I don't advise repinning because its so easy to use 06+ harness. Takes half the time and theirs only 10-15 wires to worry about.

Last edited:
Back