Edge comp box stacked with...

Beave

I'm kind of a big deal
I have a friend who has a 1999 Dodge with a edge comp box. He wants to stack a smarty on top of the comp box. I know people have done this before and i would like to hear what you have to say about it. Pros and cons.

I have tried it and it was crazy bottom end....top end left a little to be desired. When you stack them though you have to make sure that you put the smarty on a level with no timing because the edge box has timing....

But there is incredible throttle response, my auto tranny shifted better, and there was some serious smoke.

I absolutely love it just for the fact I could almost erase the tq management. Also, find out how old his comp is, and if he's had it for a while tell him to get it updated. He will notice a big difference.

I absolutely love it just for the fact I could almost erase the tq management. Also, find out how old his comp is, and if he's had it for a while tell him to get it updated. He will notice a big difference.

how do you get it updated??

Yeah it is an older box. So can we just send it in to edge and ask for an update on it?

mine is nearly a yr old its just the edge comp box how often do the update the boxes and what to expect from it

you need the edge drag comp OMG its a new truck with it. and i thank i am going to get the smarty i just cant take it.

yeah i was mistaken, he does have the drag comp. I am interested in seeing how it runs with the smarty. Thank you for the input guys, I would love to hear more about the combo

Yea just call edge and tell them what you have and you need it updated. They'll give you a number to write on it and ship it in. It took a total of i think 9 or 10 business days for me, and I live in Florida, they're in Utah.