Edge insight with hp tuners

That's news to me. My guess is it still takes the normal 8 minutes to flash a different tune .

Last edited:
Right. But if you don't have to carry a lap top around to switch a tune that's better in my eyes.

CTS Pro, We have been testing this for a while on the GM's. Uses HP software and then loads into the CTS Pro. Customers can order CTS Pro and tuning, then hook it up and it'll save the stock tune. Once the stock tune is saved, the cts gets connected to the computer and the stock tune is uploaded to Edge's cloud software and sends notice to the tuner that the stock tune is ready for tuning. Tuner then sends it back to the cloud and the customer loads it back on the unit and flashes the truck. I wasn't aware the Dodge stuff was ready yet though I may of not be notified.

Last edited:
I specifically asked about a 2005 dodge truck. I guess time will tell. Thanks for the info!

CTS Pro, We have been testing this for a while on the GM's. Uses HP software and then loads into the CTS Pro. Customers can order CTS Pro and tuning, then hook it up and it'll save the stock tune. Once the stock tune is saved, the cts gets connected to the computer and the stock tune is uploaded to Edge's cloud software and sends notice to the tuner that the stock tune is ready for tuning. Tuner then sends it back to the cloud and the customer loads it back on the unit and flashes the truck. I wasn't aware the Dodge stuff was ready yet though I may of not be notified.
So, for roughly 150 bucks more on the insight, no more need to buy an mpvi cable?

Is there any advantage running the CTS pro vs gauges and a laptop?

Back