Edge Juice with Attitude won't turn off

yjay

For some reason when I turned the truck off today the screen stays on. It's been hours. How do I power it down?
Also yesterday when I got in the truck after driving earlier in the day, the power level was on zero, not 2 as I parked it, and would not let me adjust it. It began working after I parked it and drove it again.
And I also lost the PID for coolant temp and corrected mpg. They just went away and when I tap them to select new PID, they aren't even an option now. Boost, egt, and fuel pressure are still fine. What the heck? This thing is like a month old.

Last edited:
Did you update it before you installed it? If not do that first.

I had it installed by a reputable diesel performance shop so I assume they did whatever needs doing. They do a ton of these, so I dunno.

Your best bet is to call them. Being its so new they'll replace it. They have great customer service and unfortunately many do mess up but eventually you'll get one that lasts. Lol

My quad wouldn't turn off when it's ground connection broke, might not be a bad place to start looking for you

Thanks. I unplugged the obd connection and plugged it back in and all seems well, but the truck has to go back to the shop that installed it tomorrow anyways. I just got a new clutch, and while they were in there they did the rear main which now leaks. I'll let them deal with it.

Yjay

I have been considering installing an Edge juice in my truck, any feedback is much appreciated.

Other than the 1 time small glitch of it staying on, I love it. EGT's haven't gone over 1250 on stock injectors.
Some say run a comp with mechanical gauges, but mine works for me.

In the year I have had mine, Edge has always stood behind it. "However", I am on my 3rd CTS monitor. 1st one would not read the auxiliary boost input, then promptly "crashed", 2nd one wouldn't always shut down and developed white lines across the screen and occasionally would not load the PIDs I had selected. Now #3 on occasion won't shut down unless I immediately remove the key from the ignition after turning off the truck. As well, once in a while a PID or 2 won't load unless I go back to the main menu.
Now we're out of warranty. For what the CTS and EAS cable kit and dash pod and adapter cost, I could have had a wicked nice full set of mechanical, dependable gages. Umm, no, I'm NOT a fan of Edge's cheesy excuse for electronics.