edge race module problem

97Dodgeram

diesel head
hey guy's i'm no 6.7 guy by any means......i'm working on a 08 6.7 and it has a edge race juice w/attitude, dpf delete , all the foolers in, and i'm still running into some problems. lots of codes

P2A01 - O2 sensor 1/2 circuit performance
P2453- DPF pressure sensor A circuit performance
p242B - EGT sensor circuit performance (bank 1 sensor 3)
P2084 - EGT sensor circuit performance ( bank 1 sensor 2)
P2080 - EGT sensor circuit performance ( bank 1 sensor 1)
P2000 - NOX adsorber effiency below threshold ( bank 1)
P244A - DPF differential to low

i call edge and they told me i need to put the O2 sensor into the exhaust, and the pressure sensor's to atmosphere.....is this right?

any pictures would be very helpful

thanks , Dean

You have to run sims with the Edge. Have you tried to clear the codes with the Attitude?

You have to run sims with the Edge. Have you tried to clear the codes with the Attitude?

the sim's are in there, and i just set the edge to clear on start up.......but it is still going into regen and smoking

He said to make sure the sims are clean and connected good. He was getting the voltage codes as well. Took the sims off, cleaned them and no codes after that. If you have a voltmeter check and make sure the sims are at 100 ohm.

I've had a fit with these things! Get an xrt or smarty. Love edge products but I don't know wtf is up this thing!

I've had a fit with these things! Get an xrt or smarty. Love edge products but I don't know wtf is up this thing!

Agree! I run the Smarty and havent had a single problem and no sims to mess with.

As far as your little situation goes: Make sure the DPF sensor tubes on the side of the trans vent to the atmosphere. The sims are plug and play, just make sure they are clean and fully seated. The O2 sensors should be in the exhaust

Agree! I run the Smarty and havent had a single problem and no sims to mess with.

As far as your little situation goes: Make sure the DPF sensor tubes on the side of the trans vent to the atmosphere. The sims are plug and play, just make sure they are clean and fully seated. The O2 sensors should be in the exhaust

do you have a pic of where the 02 sensors should be located? i didn't work on this truck initially.....someone put a flo pro exhaust on it and i dont think the 02 sensors are in it......the sensor on the side of the trans is open to atmosphere though.....thats the dpf pressure sensor?

Does the exhaust have bungs in it for the O2 sensor? Yes the DPF pressure sensor is on the side of the trans and should atmosphere dump.

Does the exhaust have bungs in it for the O2 sensor? Yes the DPF pressure sensor is on the side of the trans and should atmosphere dump.

i want to say no........i know it has a couple pyrometer looking probes downstream in the exhaust, but i believe thats where the sims are, the probes are just in the exhaust unplugged

I have the Flo Pro and it has no bungs. You might have to drill a hole for the O2 sensor.

Im running a Smarty with DPF and full engine deletes. All you have to do is put a 5.9 exhaust in, no sims or anything like that needed.

yea i might have to try putting the 02 sensor in first, cuz he just spent $1100 or something stupid like that on the edge that is giving me or headaches then anything else. if putting the 02 sensors into the exhaust doesn't fix it i'm selling him on a smarty!

The O2 has to be in the exhaust or youll get codes with the Edge. Smarty is much better for the 6.7 than the Edge.

hey starting this thread back up again........

question about the 02 sensor..? there should be 2 in the exhaust correct? originally there should be one before the dpf, and one after the dpf correct?