EFI Beta tester needed

bdp

beans diesel performance
I need a 6.7 truck for EFI testing in the middle TN area. I have plenty of 5.9's around but no one with a 6.7 at the moment and would like to get in on the 6.7 beta program. You will wind up with free efi tuning out of the deal, if interested please let me know.

take mine! it aint the pertiest low miled truck in the bunch but its a runner. how long would you be using it??

PM me your phone # and we will work it out.

I see that Tatersalad has already posted, but if for some reason he cannot do it then I would definitely be more than interested in doing it. Let me know if you need me. Thanks!

How modified do you want a truck to be? My truck is highly modified with supporting mods.

Not going to need anything modded right off the bat, really would be better to start with a stock truck so we know an aftermarket product is not causing a tuning issue.

I have a couple phone #'s to call back, sorry I didnt get with you this afternoon will try and get ahold of you tomorrow.

I'm stock (deleted), truck is a highway w h o r e if your lookin for someone to blow through about 3 tanks a week till may.

im not in TN though..:(

on edit: are 68RE tranny's included?

Last edited:
Trans doesnt matter but I doubt there will be any TCM control out of the gate with it.

im outta the loop on this one folks, next in line go ahead. i will be working with DT on this one. thanks!

I wish mine wasn't modded, cause I would take it and drop it off in a heart beat.

I live in Livingston Tn, I would let mine be a beta pm me if Interested.... Sorry for late reply.

I should have a truck here this week to start on but I will more then likely need a couple more. I will get with you other guys as needed, thanks for the help.